Selling a House in Toronto
The Toronto real estate market is competitive and huge and selling a house in Toronto can be daunting. Finding the right REALTOR® for you can be a challenging journey, but an important one. I am a full service real estate professional and have a network of experts to help with all phases of moving, downsizing, or selling a deceased relative’s home.
My goal for each client is to help them sell their current house, and find the home they are looking for. Whether their goal is to find something bigger or to downsize into their forever home such as a smaller house, a condo, or community designed for senior living, I will find a buyer for your home and help you navigate your home buying journey. I have decades of experience that guide this process, and if you find yourself in the heartbreaking role of selling a deceased relative’s home I can help you through this challenging time.
Barry prides himself on being a relationship driven agent, not a transactional one.
The Barry Lebow Difference
When you work with me you have my full attention. I am on call and available to meet your home buying and selling needs. Loyalty and respect for my clients is foremost and I believe in providing excellent service above all else. You never represent just another deal or a commission to me, rather you are a chance for me to earn another glowing testimonial!
He is not a listing machine and he does not have a team. When you retain Barry, you get Barry.
How I Sell Your Property
Times have changed. Newspapers are not often the first avenue for finding information, but rather people are choosing to go online and do a Google search to quickly find the information they are looking for. Google results may include links to website pages and blogs, YouTube videos, and various social media channels like Facebook and Instagram. These various channels lead the way for buyers today.
How I Market Your Home
Here are some of the services and marketing methods that I employ when listing a residence:
Toronto MLS Listings
The Multiple Listing Service (MLS) provides the largest exposure that a property can achieve. MLS is viewed by tens of thousands per week via public access at www.realtor.ca Our RE/MAX office has more than 250 REALTOR® staff and your listing is circulated to each member. Buyers are provided with feature sheets on your home to keep the specific information.
Communications & Advertising
I use both traditional print advertising and online marketing to bring your home to the Toronto real estate market. With a combination of direct contact mail to clients and neighbours looking for homes, email campaigns to active REALTORS®, website visibility and YouTube, your home will be widely advertised and marketed well. Additional strategies are available for more complex or higher end properties.
Professional Network of Services
I offer a multi-faceted approach to selling your home based on my experience as well as accessing our powerful network of professionals to provide a full service experience.
Specialized Services for Seniors
- Care facility advisors and placement professionals
- Government programs that you may not know of
- Lifestyle coaches for those over 60 who want to date again
- Nursing and care providers
- Social programs in your area for mature residents
Estate Sales & Downsizing
- Auction services to sell possessions you want to turn into cash
- A list of charities that take donations
- Which consignment shops are best for unwanted items
- Appraisals for art, antiques, and automobiles
- Energy audits
- Certified real estate appraisals
- Should you move or stay? – our custom analysis
- Stay in place services to renovate your existing home & make it accessible
- Transition team to help you downsize
- Relocation – Access to global network of REALTORS & travel agents
- Home Cleaning
- Professional Staging
- Repairs & Renovations
- Packing & Moving Services
- Bed bug removal
- Mould remediation
- Financial advisors who are neutral and do not sell products
- Home Inspection
- Insurance services (you cannot leave a house vacant)
- Lawyers for real estate, estates, tax planning, litigation and other specialities
- Mortgage financing – reverse mortgages, lines of credit, conventional financing
- Family dispute resolution
Note – retention of other professionals may incur their separate fees. Note, Barry Lebow does not take hidden fees, finders fees, etc.
* Services provided to clients under exclusive contract
Barry Lebow, Master ASA, SRES, ABR, FRI, CRF, IFAS, CERC
Professional Land Economist, Arbitrator and Mediator
A Real Estate Professional Since 1968!
Broker, RE/MAX Ultimate Realty Inc. brokerage
1739 Bayview Avenue
Toronto, ON M4G 3C1
Direct Lines: Office 416-487-5131 Cell 416-399-2852
Skype // Barry Lebow